[Coco] Assembler Source file for the CoCo ROMs

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Sun Oct 24 20:09:02 EDT 2010

Key264K by Dynamic Electronics was for 64K CoCo 1 and 2's. It was a pretty
nifty piece of programming and made use of the "Page" bit in the SAM.
Big BASIC was by DanoSoft for 512K CoCo 3's and allowed BASIC programs to
span much of the CoCo 3's extra memory, included techniques for passing info
between program segments too I think. There was also Baby BASIC which was
for the 128K CoCo 3.
Also 512KBASIC and BASIC512 from others that patched the interpreter to
allow BASIC programs to run from extended CoCo 3 memory.
It would be neat to find manual scan's for these pieces of software.