[Coco] multipak question

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Sun Oct 24 18:36:58 EDT 2010

Spectrum Projects and Microcom used to sell PAL switchers just for that
purpose. Rather than that though, I programmed a custom PAL (back in the
day) that used one of the unused Pal pins - if the pin were high - it was
CoCo 1/2 and low=CoCo 3 :), so a switch was hooked to switch the level of
that pin.