[Coco] Coco video out.

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Sat Oct 23 22:32:21 EDT 2010

Hey, all of that was my Son's so I'll have to go have a look at it. I'll get
right back with you. John is finally home but him and his cousins are
spending some time together. I was so happy to see the kid :) Let me have a
look and see if he may have mixed something up when he put them into EAGLE
from the hand drawn ones. I think they were tested on the CoCo 1 which has
the MC1372 on the mobo... John assumed they'd work with the CoCo 2 which has
the 1372 in the RF can - let me check and i'll get back to you. I am sitting
here putting together a data separator out of  flip-flops, VCO and phase
detector (the 9216B's seem hard for me to find so i'm looking at a discrete
solution)...
JohnT