[Coco] Any news on the so called CoCo4 or Next CoCo

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Sat Oct 23 00:27:37 EDT 2010

I for one prefer the hardware route over emulation... I just mentioned
"Garden Party" (the song) to point out that there will always be those that
prefer emulation, and those that prefer hardware (which in FPGA is a form of
emulation anyway), and to an extent, those who desire a "hybrid" - you can't
please everybody... :)
I've been fooling around the the Spartan Board I bought my son a few years
ago - I hooked it up and I was greeted with a CoCo 3 - I suppose john placed
it into the onboard configuration EPROM... it is pretty cool, this
CoCo3FPGA... no - it's more than cool - it's fantastic!