[Coco] Any news on the so called CoCo4 orNextCoCo projectthatBjork was heading?

Dean Leiber adit at nationsdial.com
Thu Oct 21 12:26:03 EDT 2010

On Oct 21, 2010, at 5:09 AM, Mark Marlette wrote:

> A guy in our local club had the FHL OSK machine, forget the name
> ATM, very expensive but VERY nice and FAST(68040), I think. Would
> be nice to collect that one as well. Would need another wall in the
> warehouse though. :)

That would be the TC70. I recall talking to the guy (around '95 or
so) who built/designed some of the cards for the TC70 (trying to get
something or other) and sadly he had stripped all the cards of
components for other projects. All I remember directly is that he
lived way out in a rural area somewhere (in missouri if memory
serves.) The TC70 was faster than the MM1 when running at the command
line, but much slower running G-Windows.

Dean