[Coco] VCC6809 on Linux?

Rob Rosenbrock rob.coco at zaphod.tzo.com
Thu Oct 21 02:09:17 EDT 2010

And fwiw, I was able to find how to install XP on my EEE netbook. No troubles running anything now.

And Asus' Linux load leaves a lot to be desired! Mine came with a 4GB SSD drive, which was partitioned with a recovery partition and separate user drive. Applying recommended updates rendered the machine useless as the operating drive became full.