[Coco] Drivewire help needed

Mike Rowen mike at bcmr3.net
Wed Oct 20 07:23:56 EDT 2010

A little late, but I only last night got to spend some time with DW3 again.
I was receiving real errors in the window. However, I have cleared them up.
I attribute this to some issues with the Keyspan driver for my USB serial
adapter. Its cleared up and I get the same Error[0] output when I access a
DW disk. This appears normal and I simply have unchecked the Logging and
Statistics boxes on the DW window. No more blue screens now either (since
correcting the driver issue). Glad to see that you have cleared up your
other issues with games. I booted up DW3 NitrOS-9 for the first time last
night. First boot of OS-9 for me in probably 15 years. :) Very cool. The use
of the DW3 host's time is very slick. It's taken me a good couple of months
to cobble various CoCo items to get to this point. Its a real kick to be
back on a CoCo after all of this time. :)

-Mike