[Coco] Drivewire help needed

Jeremy Michea jmichea at cogeco.ca
Mon Oct 18 15:40:26 EDT 2010

Hi thanks for the response, some virtual disks with many programs on them,
for example a bunch of games. If I load one of those it seems fine.

I've tried others where you type "DOS" like Koronis Rift and it just seems
to freeze up and I tried Zenix and it seems to do nothing.

The thing is I never had those message on the screen before so since I saw
them now I figured something was wrong.