[Coco] youtubers Atarileaf and Marlinlee

Jeremy Michea jmichea at cogeco.ca
Mon Oct 18 07:37:19 EDT 2010

No I can safely say that Marlinlee and I are NOT the same person although I did impersonate him at the beginning of one of my videos (vic20 pinball I believe it was) for fun (well it was a southern accent anyway, not sure I did it that well)

We've both been doing coco game videos for the last couple of years, and Marlinlee's videos are one of the reasons I got back into the coco after all these years.

As mentioned, I'm from Ontario and my username is a combination of two of my favorite passions - Atari and the Toronto Maple Leafs.

GO LEAFS GO!

Jeremy (Atarileaf) :)