[Coco] unARC for the PC?

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sun Oct 17 16:15:22 EDT 2010

On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 08:20:51AM -0500, Roger Taylor wrote:
> Come to think of it, since it's so easy to add command-line tools to
> the Phoenix IDE, I'll be on the hunt for some cool tools.  Again, I'm
> not sure if anyone is really ARC'ing things up these days, but
> unARC'ing the files to get them onto your PC for preservation and
> such sounds like a good idea and it would be fun doing it from an IDE.
Which .ARC format are you talking about?

TC .ARC is (mostly :() handled by
http://www.sdc.org/~goosey/coco/tc.zip which is shareware/ notmine/
nosource/ don't expect me to support it!

The old PKARC files are best handled with ARCE, for which you'll have
to scrounge around on for in the old simtel archives, if it'll even
run under win32.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA