[Coco] Forth09 Disk Image Anywhere?

Dean Leiber adit at nationsdial.com
Tue Oct 12 14:45:26 EDT 2010

On Oct 11, 2010, at 9:18 PM, Little John wrote:

> Is there a Disk Image of Forth09 available? I found a Forth09
> Diskette in my son's disks, but it is "Forth09 v 01.00.00 1987
> DMWeldy" and includes the Forth09 executable plus the source code
> (in "C"). This is NOT the D.P. Johnson Forth09 which is what I am
> actually looking for. Anyone know where to obtain the D.P. Johnson
> Forth09?
> Thanks - Big John

I *think* that the Forth09 package by DP Johnson should be in the
NitrOS9 stuff somewhere. I believe that I gave Boisy a disk image at
one time so it could be included but I'm not sure it made it. The
Docs for it should be on maltedmedia or on the os9projects.com
website. If you can't find it in the NitrOS9 stuff let me know and
I'll hunt for it in my stuff.

Dean