[Coco] DECB or ECB Compiler

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Mon Oct 4 16:05:46 EDT 2010

Yes they existed and were advertised quite a bit in Rainbow, Hot CoCo and
others. As someone else pointed out, Bill sells some occasionally on eBay,
but I can't remember his username. CBASIC & CBASIC 3 did generate machine
code. As far as I remember none of the compiler's were actually floating
point - they were integer compilers and none were therefore 100% compatible
with normal CoCo BASIC programs - modifications had to be made to get a
successful compile.