[Coco] DECB or ECB Compiler

Manny manney at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 12:45:40 EDT 2010

On Sun, 2010-10-03 at 10:48 -0400, Steven Hirsch wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Oct 2010, Manny wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 2010-10-02 at 16:20 -0400, Paul Fitch wrote:
> >> His webpage is here:  http://www.tekeasy.com/Cer-Comp/
> >
> > Wow.  Thank you.  This is a great find...
>
> It would be even greater if there was some way to purchase any of those
> items.

I agree.  I've been wanting to purchase / download this ever since I
first saw it in the Rainbow.  Now, if I could find his ebay username, so
I could keep track from time to time.  But, dammit, every time I do a
'Window Master' search in the 'TRS-80' subsection of ebay, it
automatically goes to the 'Motors' section.  Give me back the days of
Web 1.x...  At least a page would do what I asked.

-M.