[Coco] DECB or ECB Compiler

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Sat Oct 2 18:44:11 EDT 2010

I had seen that page before (from an eBay auction that linked to it) -
however I didn't know it was Bill's page. That's pretty cool. The reason I
didn't think it was Bill's page is because not all of the Cer-Comp software
was represented (Like the Source/Source 3, CC-TOOLS [which I think was
Bill's last CoCo product]) - I figured if it were Bill, all of his stuff
would be there - but I do notice now that it does appear to be Cer-Comp's
Page and not Just someone selling Cer-Comp Software. Awesome!