[Coco] Assembly Language Question

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Fri Oct 1 19:54:25 EDT 2010

Now, even weirder - I looked at the Disk EDTASM book wrong too - the
references are wrong there as well, yet somehow I crossed them up when I
wrote them on my notebook and this error on my part actually resulted in the
correct settings :) If they had, however, been correct and I transposed
them, then they would have been wrong. Now I'm confused. I am pencilling the
corrections in my manuals. At least the little program works now.

In case you guys were wondering what I was doing - it's a simple M/L menu
with point and click LOAD/RUN of the programs on the floppy :)
Sort of like old MS-DOS mouse.com usage.