[Coco] Speech/Sound Cartridge Manual

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Fri Oct 1 02:04:56 EDT 2010

Thanks Bob - that's the one. I perhaps should have looked a bit harder :)
Thanks Man - I am writing a series of Assembly Language Subroutines for the
CoCo and wanted to do a bit for the SSC. Silly as it may sound, I was
actually thinking of publishing a new book on 6809 Assembly for the CoCo
(complete with it's own ISBN number and all... may never sell a single copy,
but I thought it would be cool for a CoCo book to be published in 2011 and
available via amazon, bookstores, etc.... )
It's actually been fun working out some of these routines.
-J