[Coco] Wow - EDTASM + Cart Only $129

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Wed Oct 20 00:25:47 EDT 2010

This price seems ridiculous:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Tandy-Color-Computer-Edit-Assembler-Cart-Manual-/200525728879?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb043cc6f

However, judging from his feedback, it seems that he actually sells some of his items at these prices. Mindboggling.

Makes me wonder.. I (well, my Son actually) have several of these in unopened condition. If this sells, maybe I can talk John into selling his.

Or even better, I bought John a prototype cartridge. It's the Castle of Tharoggad original prototype 16K cartridge (before the compression routines were added reducing the size of the ROM). I bought this from the original author of the game, Scott Cabit... I wonder what this thing would be worth? It's likely the only one of it's kind. Of course, John seems very attached to it - it's probably the "rarest" thing in his collection :)