[Coco] video of Phoenix building a CoCo ROM Pak

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Oct 17 16:22:57 EDT 2010

Again, the video isn't true quality in this rendering but this shows
me building and launching a ROM Pak.  I told my project to reference
the VCC program and use my built ROM, and you see how smooth it
happens.  Actually you can see me making a fix to the source code
since the first attempt tried to launch the program as a LOADMable
binary and it didn't launch right, which was something I was playing
around with earlier today.  So I changed the object type to an 8k
ROM, and bam.  In the popup emulation, VCC wasn't defined as an
emulator, but a Builder, and it acts on the object file of my choice
which I set to main.rom (produced by main.asm).  It's a rather simple
project with quick WYSIWYG action showing that you can test your
games and apps pretty quickly all from the IDE before exporting to a
real CoCo.  It just doesn't get any better than this for CoCo development.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrYEsEUVMFI

Any takers today?  The special deal won't last long.
www.coco3.com

--
~ Roger Taylor