[Coco] CUTS for the PC?

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Oct 17 09:02:03 EDT 2010

Is there a version of CUTS for the PC?  I was loading a bunch of
ASCII BASIC programs into Phoenix and came across some of those old
encoded listings.  I also have the CUTS program in BASIC but wanted
to see if there is already a PC decoder before attempting to write my
own later.

The idea is to add this to the Phoenix IDE (by referencing the
encoder/decoder programs) and have yet another CoCo file processor a
few clicks away.

If an encoder for the PC exists, one could load in a bunch of ASCII
BASIC programs and batch convert them to CUTS format, although I
can't think of a reason why anyone would want to do this in such modern times.

--
~ Roger Taylor