[Coco] Coco Carts Wanted - updated again

Jeremy Michea jmichea at cogeco.ca
Tue Oct 5 15:19:32 EDT 2010

I made a deal for Wildcatting so that's off the list (thanks Boisy!) but still looking for these but as mentioned below, I may have deals in place for football and tennis. Just waiting for final confirmation from the seller.

Football (original, not GFL) - possibly may have it, waiting on someone
Tennis - possibly may have it, waiting on someone
Checkers
Atom
Color Cubes
Don Pan
Dragon Fire

I'm in Canada and have paypal.
I would prefer to buy as many as possible in a lot since its not very cost effective with postage to just buy one.