[Coco] Keyboard adapters

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 22:17:28 EST 2010

Hey Stephen,

Are you sure the 1000 EX's keyboard is membrane? I just got on off eBay, and
while I haven't taken the keyboard apart yet (got it out of the case), it's
got quite a bit of weight to it and feels mechanical - more like my Model 4
than the CoCo3.

Either way, if I do a repack with this thing, I've got my work cut out with
the keyboard...