[Coco] V-Term here... [Color Computer] Re: Terminal Program

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Tue Nov 16 15:28:10 EST 2010

Gene,
There are some unofficial 7-Zip versions for Linux here:
http://www.7-zip.org/download.html
If you prefer, I can redo these files as ".zip" for you to put on your site.
I've just gotten so accustomed to using 7zip that I sometimes forget it
isn't nearly as widespread as zip... I think it's getting there though...
JohnT