[Coco] TCP/IP Programming in Commodore BASIC

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Tue Nov 9 20:49:24 EST 2010

Such a device could be mapped to the coco using the SCS* signal - that would
require a multi-pak to use it with a disk controller, but it is an option.
If anyone wants, I'll adapt that C64 cartridge to an EAGLE format Cartridge
for the CoCo. I probably wouldn't produce it, but anyone who might want to
could - I wouldn't mind - let me know - JohnT