[Coco] WARNING! Possible virus script hijacking of CoCo3.com !!!

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Thu May 20 12:00:34 EDT 2010

At 10:28 AM 5/20/2010, you wrote:
>Roger, check the link I posted, they have instruction on fixing the damage
>and removing the problem...

I think this hack isn't a damaging thing for the visitor who would
probably be redirected to a spam site according this article:
It's no surprise that whoever does this stuff targets top google
rated sites.  I've visited sites and been redirected to some garbage
somebody was selling as well and never really knew how they could do that.

http://www.cowbellyblog.com/2010/05/12/the-best-way-to-remove-malware-from-a-wordpress-blog-using-godaddy/

--
~ Roger Taylor