[Coco] Benchmarking and Performance (Was Re: Preserving old CoCo diskettes...)

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Wed May 19 01:06:09 EDT 2010

>>My understanding is that the hardware was designed by Darren.  If
>>I'm wrong on that point, then the misunderstanding is mine, and I
>> apologize.
>
> You definitely made it sound like I've done nothing but slept while
> somebody else designed my products.  You're sadly mistaken, and just
> way off base.  Yet, if I defend it too much, it makes me sound like I
> have a reason to defend it.

---

I hate to step into this, but to clear things up...

My involvement consisted primarily of drawing the schematic and doing
the initial board layout.  The "design" was mostly copied from the
Tandy RS-232 Pak.  As far as I know, all other aspects of the
products' design (including concept) can be attributed to Roger.

Darren