[Coco] NitrOS-9 V3.3.0 and DriveWire

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Tue Mar 30 22:28:57 EDT 2010

This is not going to happen.  All Color Computers are supported and will continue to be supported.  NitrOS-9 Level 1 is not going anywhere.  If anything, I've invested time in backporting system modules from Level 2 to Level 1, like SCF (RBF and IOman are yet to be done).

--
Boisy G. Pitre
http://www.tee-boy.com/