[Coco] [OT] Remember text based Lunar Lander?

Stephen Castello zootzoot at cfl.rr.com
Tue Mar 30 16:39:24 EDT 2010

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 23:00:57 -0400, Gene Heskett
<gene.heskett at verizon.net> had a flock of green cheek conures squawk
out:

>On Monday 29 March 2010, Stephen Castello wrote:
>>On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 11:49:13 +1000, Mark McDougall
>>
>><msmcdoug at iinet.net.au> had a flock of green cheek conures squawk out:
>>>. However, you may be
>>>interested to know that I'm headed over to the US for the May shuttle
>>> launch (fingers crossed they don't change the schedule as my itinerary
>>> is locked in)!
>>
>>Don't worry, it always seems like they never get on the first try. :-)
>>
>And isn't this one supposedly the last one?

No.  If the current one got pushed back, the September launch would
have been shifted to early next year.

http://www.nasa.gov/missions/highlights/schedule.html

--

Stephen

Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.