[Coco] NitrOS-9 V3.3.0 and DriveWire

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 14:19:12 EDT 2010

So, what I've seen as I watched this thread is Boisy says it's just
too much work maintaining all these disk images (and it is, I have
seen the mountains of makefiles with my own eyes).  He needs to reduce
the number of images that he personally has been doing the work of
maintaining for all of our benefit.

Within 10 posts or some, someone just has to have every single
variation there is.  Can we reconsider this?  It doesn't solve the
problem at hand.  It's too much work for one guy to support every
possible configuration.

I see some possible solutions:

1.  Additional people skilled with *nix makefiles and OS-9 get
involved to help maintain all these disks
2.  We support only the most common configurations and provide
instructions on how those with other systems can adapt the images to
their systems.
3.  We leave it to each user to get into the CVS and make their own
disks (it's really not that hard guys).

Other solutions? Saying "I want this version" doesn't solve the problem at hand.

-Aaron