[Coco] Re OS9 Projects

Dean Leiber adit at nationsdial.com
Tue Mar 30 12:53:35 EDT 2010

On Mar 28, 2010, at 8:46 AM, Donald Person wrote:

> Heya -- I was looking through the site (very nice by the way!) and
> landed in the "magazines" section. I noticed you don't yet have any
> Rainbow magazines. I can't tell you how long I've scoured the web/
> ftp sites/questionable sites trying to find issues of that.

Thanks. I'm glad you like the site. I've got a number of magazines &
manuals not online yet since I try to clean them up a bit, bookmark
them, etc. before I put them up. Since I'm only one person it takes a
while. For example, I created the softgold PDFs from the DJVU files
and cleaned up the scans a bit. Its not perfect but I like to think I
improved them a little.

> So far I have 51 issues of Rainbow (still working on getting
> more),  around 120 issues of Compute!, 62 issues of 80
> Microcomputing (I think I have a few the site's missing)...  And
> many more things.  Just let me know; I'd be happy to contribute
> what I can.

Could you be kind enough to provide me a list of your magazines (just
drop me a line off list) and I'll sort through it and see what I'm
missing? I appreciate the help. thanks!

Dean