[Coco] Small OS-9 drivers taking up 16K after loaded

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 00:54:41 EDT 2010

Roger,
you really need to use OS9Gen to put a bootfile on a disk.

At a guess, what's happened is that the pointer in LSN0 is still pointing to
the old bootfile, not the new one.

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975