[Coco] [CoCo] Hello, newbie with new toy

Jerry Morelli jamorelli at att.net
Sun Mar 28 14:30:27 EDT 2010

I was going to mention that I didn't plug or unplug the cartridges while power was on, but I figured my story would illustrate that I know the computer.  So, yes, I know not to insert or remove while power is on.

I tried 4 or 5 different paks.  I also cleaned the contacts on one of them with alcohol but they mostly look OK.  Must be something wrong with the computer itself.  Thanks Robert, for the tip on the service manual.  I'll try to do a few more things to see if I can get it working, as time allows (not that often)...

I was hoping there would be something simple and/or obvious that everyone would say "Oh, you have to ...."  No such luck though.

In the meantime I'm playing with some emulators to tide me over.

Thanks guys.