[Coco] Yet another good idea/intention bites the dust -

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Sun Mar 28 09:36:14 EDT 2010

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 04:49:18PM -0500, Roger Taylor wrote:
> At 10:42 AM 3/27/2010, you wrote:
> >Look guys, be glad that SOB is gone. I sent cc'd him my message

> I'm siding with Frank here.  The drama just kept feeding on itself
> like it did during the h*xstar "crisis".
> Well, at least we got a set of 10 CoCo commandments out of the deal.  :)

Here is a dissenting opinion...

The guy made a simple suggestion -- be a little freer with praise
for those trying to contribute.  Those who didn't agree could have
just let it go and ignored him.  Instead, he got a lesson on grammar,
he got told he was asking for smoke to be blown who-knows-where, and
(inexplicably) he got marriage advice.  And he got a number of "I
don't want any praise at all (so you should just shut-up)" messages
on top.  I can't imagine why he might have been less than kind in
his private replies.

I hope everyone is proud of themselves.

John
--
John W. Linville                Someday the world will need a hero, and you
linville at tuxdriver.com                  might be all we have.  Be ready.