[Coco] Hey all

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Fri Mar 26 09:10:48 EDT 2010

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 07:25:22AM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Friday 26 March 2010, Lothan wrote:

> >and is sometimes really hard to find the one liner reply in the chaff :-)
>
> Not really, kmail colors the text according to the quote level, with the
> newest in black.  Most of the rest is rendered in green here, but that is
> configurable.

Well I'm pragmatic on this issue -- I think top-posting is reasonable
if the point is "I've got little or nothing to add, I just wanted to
make sure you saw this", like when you are forwarding something.  But
if you really are adding a one-line reply to something in the middle,
it makes more sense to me to trim the quote and reply afterwards... :-)

> >> In any case, I'd rather worry about what someone has to say than how
> >> they choose to say it.

> True Sean, but its a lot easier to follow the conversation this way.

I have to agree.

John
--
John W. Linville                Someday the world will need a hero, and you
linville at tuxdriver.com                  might be all we have.  Be ready.