[Coco] "C" Compiling Was: New CoCo site for programmers

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 22:39:05 EDT 2010

Hi Joel,

I remember I received an email from a coco lister some years ago regarding a
bug in a programme I had written 10 years previously.

So then I had to dig up my source code, and try to figure out what went
wrong (which I did), and send an update to that person.

So, yes, you're right to say that sometimes the response isn't when you'd
expect it.

Regards, Bob Devries
Soldier's 2, Las Pinas Cirt, Philippines.

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975