[Coco] New CoCo site for programmers

Ed Orbea ed.orbea at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 21:23:09 EDT 2010

Jason, Aaron, Boisy and others.
In regards to the message thread that included the section that
stated: "*There's
been others around a lot longer than me, sure.

There are also a lot of great people in the CoCo community and I'm grateful
to be a part of it with them or I wouldn't be here at all.

But when those higher up on the food chain so to speak demoralise those
having a go, and I've seen it plenty of times, I'm not going to sit in the
corner and just sulk about it.

I think bringing the issue to mind makes us all think about what sort of
community we would like to see and contribute to.

And if we could all follow Boisy's '10 commandments', what a community we'd
be :)* "

I am 100% in agreement. Although I am mostly a lurker in the background as
opposed to an member that provides input and assistance, I started in the
world of CoCos back when upgrading a chicklet keyboard was the "newest and
greatest", and I definitely do appreciate all that has been done by the
community. In regards to the various products that have been made available
by the members, I have purchased from Roger, Boisy, Mark, and Roy and have
been consistently and constantly impressed by what I have purchased, so the
main reason for this post is to follow one of Boisy's commandments, and say

*THANK YOU!!!!!!!*

Ed Orbea