[Coco] New CoCo site for programmers

Jason Law jmlaw at iprimus.com.au
Wed Mar 24 17:09:56 EDT 2010

There's been others around a lot longer than me, sure.

There are also a lot of great people in the CoCo community and I'm grateful
to be a part of it with them or I wouldn't be here at all.

But when those higher up on the food chain so to speak demoralise those
having a go, and I've seen it plenty of times, I'm not going to sit in the
corner and just sulk about it.

I think bringing the issue to mind makes us all think about what sort of
community we would like to see and contribute to.

And if we could all follow Boisy's '10 commandments', what a community we'd
be :)