[Coco] Recent Snarking

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Wed Mar 24 16:10:36 EDT 2010

I for one think having a programmers site for the coco is a great
idea and look forward to it. Alas, these days the coco is nothing more
then a pasttime and I don't do any programming on it anymore. As a sys admin
my programming is limited to shell scripts and perl. Somehow I don't think we'll
ever see perl available for the coco! :-(

Now I'll go back and putz, putter and play with my coco and marvel at the
programming skills of those actively writing software for the coco!!

Frank