[Coco] New CoCo site for programmers

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Mar 24 02:15:21 EDT 2010

On Wednesday 24 March 2010, Stephen H. Fischer wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Did you not say that you were going to add to your page the list of "C"
>compiler utilities?

I can do better than that, I can put the ones I have up on my page, some of
which may even be there, I added another link a week or so back to another
directory where I'd put some of my utility's and such.

Check at <http://gene.homelinux.net:85/gene/Genes-os9-stf>

I just looked, looks like most of it is there, ping me if anything you know
about is missing.