[Coco] New CoCo site for programmers

Jason Law jmlaw at iprimus.com.au
Wed Mar 24 01:56:25 EDT 2010

I've been giving it some more thought and If we can form a group of
like-minded programers, even just a handful of 5 or more then I'll go ahead
with it.

I have no delusions of grandure to build a super site. Nor am I interested
in that. It's strictly not for profit, but I don't midn helping out those
guys who are having a go and want a place to spread the word of their
prodcuts.

I'd much rather keep it small for those guys who are genuiney interested in
programming and want to enjoy it.

Kind of a programmers user group I'd guess you'd call it.

If my typos in this email bother you, perhaps we're not the group for you as
there will be many other over the time so you'd only get frustrated by it,
lol.

Perhaps an english literature group is more for you :)

If your keen to join a group of guys who are relaxed and easy going this
might be for you. If you can handle a few suggestions for how you can better
your code that ALSO comes with encouragement and remarks about what we do
like, we'd be happy to have you :)

Personally I think there's too many stiffs in the CoCo community that spoil
it for the rest of us. And those stiffs can just bugger off :D

Jason