[Coco] Toolshed quest

Lothan lothan at newsguy.com
Mon Mar 22 15:57:57 EDT 2010

os9206a is a 16-bit DOS version that works with physical CoCo disks and
virtual disks. This one supports -dir, -get, and -put.

os9.exe bundled with Toolshed is a greatly expanded 32-bit version that
supports attr, cmp, copy, dcheck, del, deldir, dir, dsave, dump, format,
free, fstat, gen, id, ident, list, makdir, modbust, padrom, and rename. As
far as I can tell it doesn't support physical CoCo disks, though.