[Coco] [Color Computer] My Name

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sun Mar 21 18:54:17 EDT 2010

I had to ask that back in the days I was on Compuserve with several stores' demo accounts.  I knew how to make lowercase with a Color Computer from Day One.  (Not too far from the same trick on my TRS-80 Model One, which was only named that after the Mod 2 came out in '79, a year before the first Coco (and yes, I have one Mod 2 alongside several Color Computers, not for sale, damn few games available anyway, its my preferred word processor these past several decades)
Back in "the Day", uppercase was all you could normally get with a Mod One or a Coco, the Mod two was a business machine, and it cost like one.
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd at comcast.net

The Bible says (in Palms 90:10) that "The days of our years are threescore years and ten", yet Xtians frequently defy G-d's will and continue to preach rather than commit suicide on their 70th birthday.  Yeah, the Psalm says you're allowed to live to eighty, but you're going to suffer if you do that, so you might as well just kill yourself.  Suicide is not a sin in the Old Testament, and I can't find the spot in the New Testament that changes the status.  (This blasphemy is an original from me [wdg3rd], the sort of thing I strive for).