[Coco] New CoCo site and ftp

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Sun Mar 21 13:56:14 EDT 2010

Brian,

I love it!   Its got the look and feel of being on a coco and at the
same time it has some fancy stuff like the exploding graphics.

P.S. I'm thinking that bad caps can cause a too-heavy load on
transformers and breaking them down. Also poor filtering and flaky
operation.  You might want to replace the caps on the MPI. :-)

Tim