[Coco] [Color Computer] My Name

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 02:10:50 EDT 2010

>From the headers in your message, it appears you have your "From"
vanity name set to "FRANK GOTTSCHALK" in your mail client, which
appears to be Outlook Express.
This will cause your name to appear in all caps in any mails sent out
from that program, not just those sent to this list.  You'll need to
change this setting in Outlook Express if you want it to be something
different.

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 1:49 AM, frankgot <frankgot at verizon.net> wrote:

> How come my name shows up in CAPS?
> How do I change it to lower case or normal?
> Tried to Edit it but shows I'm registered as frankgot as it should be.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)