[Coco] DW running on internet tablet

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 14:21:15 EDT 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 9:46 AM, John W. Linville
<linville at tuxdriver.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 04:29:20AM -0400, Aaron Wolfe wrote:
>> It took a little convincing, but I've got the DriveWire 4 beta running
>> on a Nokia N800 tablet ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nokia_N800 )
>>
>> I put pictures of this and some other cool DW stuff up at
>> http://sites.google.com/site/drivewire4/home/gallery
>
> Ah, cool -- a use for my n800.  Care to point me at a howto? :-)

I've added instructions on our documentation wiki:

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/drivewireserver/index.php?title=Installation

(these are from memory, may not be perfect or very clear.  if you get
it working on your N800, I'd appreciate feedback on improving the
instructions).

Also wondering if anyone has a SheevaPlug and would be willing to try
an install?  These look like they would be great little devices for
use as a DriveWire server.