[Coco] Easy Bluetooth Module

Sun Mar 14 05:32:22 EDT 2010

Hi,

Got two of you so far, did you not see the :D ? *eg*

I noticed that Bluetooth USB dongles run ~ $20.

Anyone want to break one apart?

SHF

You mean that I now have lost two hours? :-r

And the count in stock of the 30085 has dropped by one.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aaron Wolfe" <aawolfe at gmail.com>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2010 12:27 AM
Subject: Re: [Coco] Easy Bluetooth Module

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 2:08 AM,  <wdg3rd at comcast.net> wrote:

> [...]

I feel the same way.  The sun goes down and my brain turns on.  And
all interruptions go away by midnight or so, till about 7am.  I'm
lucky right now to work as an outside consultant.. most days I don't
have to be anywhere.  Besides the occasional meeting with a client, I
can work whenever I want to.  I get a lot more done this way.

Makes you wonder where the idea that everyone should work essentially
the same hours came from, I suppose leftovers from the days when
daylight dictated schedules, and then carried into the age of one
worker families.  In a modern arrangement, it makes little sense to
have the shops open during the same time most the potential patrons
are also at work, and the effect on traffic is incredibly expensive..
we have to build roads to handle massive peak times that are almost
empty for half the day.