[Coco] 2 x 3.5 Drives on CoCo

Jason Law jmlaw at iprimus.com.au
Sat Mar 13 01:30:02 EST 2010

Thanks so much!

I could see where DS was soldered on the board and was contemplating cutting
a trace and soldering the other, but a cable twist is safer and less
permanent :)

Any chance anyone has schematics for a power supply? I'm using an old AT
power supply for testing, but a 230W power supply is a bit of an over kill
long term :D

Thanks again