[Coco] Another source for Coco archives

Jason Law jmlaw at iprimus.com.au
Fri Mar 12 09:31:17 EST 2010

Hi Bill,

I just tried the FTP with FileZilla, but could not get a directory listing:

Status:	Resolving address of www.sq1bbs.com
Status:	Connecting to 75.176.46.204:21...
Status:	Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Response:	220 Welcome to *Square One FTP Server FileZilla Server version
0.9.31 beta
Command:	USER cocofriends
Response:	331 Password required for cocofriends
Command:	PASS *********
Response:	230 Logged on
Command:	SYST
Response:	215 UNIX emulated by FileZilla
Command:	FEAT
Response:	211-Features:
Response:	 MDTM
Response:	 REST STREAM
Response:	 SIZE
Response:	 MLST type*;size*;modify*;
Response:	 MLSD
Response:	 UTF8
Response:	 CLNT
Response:	 MFMT
Response:	211 End
Status:	Connected
Status:	Retrieving directory listing...
Command:	PWD
Response:	257 "/" is current directory.
Command:	TYPE I
Response:	200 Type set to I
Command:	PASV
Response:	227 Entering Passive Mode (75,176,46,204,5,63).
Command:	MLSD
Response:	425 Can't open data connection.
Error:	Failed to retrieve directory listing

Not sure why it's not working, but thought I'd let you know.

Thanks for the link :)

Jason Law