[Coco] Re : Complete Rainbow Guide to Os-9 Level II

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 23:37:08 EST 2010

And if you want a physical copy, only $15 here:
http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Rainbow-Guide-Level-bookshelf/dp/0932471099

As I've recently collected some 6809 and other older CS books, I've
found that ebay is usually not the place you want to buy them.   There
are many used book resellers online that will most often beat ebay by
a good margin.