[Coco] [OT] 137 Year Popular Science Magazine Archive

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Tue Mar 9 20:49:14 EST 2010

Thanks for posting this, Derek - this is a pretty cool thing to see.
Here's hoping they update it to allow full screen and such; it's kinda
annoying viewing it at the small size they have it right now. Something
else that caught my eye is that when I type in the word "robot", not
many issues come up, but I know they have had a ton of them in the past,
much further back than 1967 (which was the earliest I found). Maybe I
need to try a different keyword? I will have to take some of the old
back issues I have (I have many, a few from the 1930s) and see if I can
pull them up based on words in the actual issue.

-- Andrew