[Coco] origins of OS-9

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 06:57:53 EST 2010

I found this article on the "wired" website:

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/2.09/microware.html?pg=1&topic=&topic_set=

It's mostly about Microware's DAVID, but there's some history about RT/68
and OS-9 in there too.

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975